Surf camp Portugal is held in Peniche, which is situated just one hour of drive to the north from Lisbon, on a peninsula surrounded by a long sandy beaches on both of its sides. Peniche area is famous for the reason that there is a dozen of various surf spots stretched on only few kilometres of coast, so you can easily find your own wave. With the ocean, beaches and waves from your dreams all around you, you’ll quickly get used to the surf lifestyle, and if you are too tired to surf all day long, we recommend you to explore around and get to know better this beautiful country. You can go for a day trip to Lisbon, explore towns and the coast around Peniche (Obidos, Nazare, etc.), go to the nature reserve on Berlenga islands, and there is still a bunch of other options that we will show you around. If you want to check nightlife after surfing, choose between Peniche, where you`ll find a few good night clubs and bars, or beach bars in Baleal where you can party until the first morning light.
• accommodation in the surf house (7 nights)
• 6 days of surf school held on english language (beginners, intermediate or advanced courses)
• transfer to the surf spots with surf van
• complete equipment included (surf board, wetsuit, leash, booties if needed)
• video analysis
• free Wi-Fi in the surf house